Celebrating our 2020 Seniors!Graduation Information:
Graduation Practice - Friday June 19th:
- Practice begins at 10:00 a.m. at the football field. This is for seniors only. Each student will receive six (6) tickets to be given to family/friends to attend graduation on Saturday.
- If you have ordered from Jostens and have not picked it up, it will be given out Friday.
Graduation Day - Saturday, June 20th:
- Seniors need to be at the WCHS auditoriam by 6:30 p.m. Be dressed in your dress clothes for graduation and bring your cap, gown, and tassel.
- Doors to the field will open at 6:00 p.m. on Satudarday. Tickets are required for entry! Please use the front gate only. Both sets of bleachers will be available for families to sit together and part of the football field (please bring your own chair).
- Remember to social distance and practice safety. Families are asked to sit together.
- Lifetouch will be taking pictures during the ceremony. You will be able to login to Lifetough to order prints.
- Packets with awards, transcript, diploma, etc. will be available for Seniors to pick up immediately after graduation in the auditorium. You must have all items returned that belong to the school before you will be given your packet.
Food Pick-up Dates & Procedures:Wirt County Schools will be providing multiple-day meal boxes for children ages 3-18 each Monday at the Wirt County High School parking lot. You may come and pick these meal boxes up at 10:00am. Please be sure that you stay in your car, tell us the children you are picking up for, pop your trunk, and we will place the boxes in your vehicle. Please park in the area indicated by Wirt County Schools staff while waiting. Please Stay Safe.Virtual Learning Update:**April 21, 2020: Governor Justice announces virtual learning to continue to the end of the school year.**
Wirt County High School
Principal - Mrs. Elizabeth Smith
Assistant Principal - Dr. Robert Blake
P.O. Box 219
431 Mulberry Street
Elizabeth, WV 26143