Mental Health Information

project aware

If you would like to refer your student for counseling services, please click the "Form" tab below that corresponds to their school. Fill out the form completely as possible, then return it to the school counselor or principal. The student will then be screened and referred to therapy services as needed. If therapy services are deemed appropriate, you will be contacted by the mental health provider to give permission for treatment and schedule an intake. 


If you have any questions, please contact Project AWARE Coordinator, Andrea Bailey at or the school counselor.


WCHS FORM                    WCMS FORM                                                   WCPC FORM